Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shut Up and Fish


I’m not sure how many of you are up to date on your Deadliest Catch, but my mom recently informed me that a crew all had shirts that said “Shut Up and Fish” on them!!! I think this is fantastic! I also think they ripped off MY tee shirt!
My father, like many driver/ boat owners used to have a nasty case of HOBS (Head Out of the Boat Syndrome). This is a terrible chronic problem that leads to the driver looking around, talking about what they see and the ideas that they have, without focusing on what they are there to do…DRIVE!
Our old tacticians would constantly say to my dad, “Jay, just shut up and drive the boat” So finally after a summer of hearing this…the whole crew sick and tired of it….I took matters into my own hands and made every one shirts. They all read, “JAY SHUT-UP AND DRIVE” My fathers reads, “I’m Jay, I just drive”. Needless to say, a hit at the event, and at many event since!
That was at least 3 seasons ago…hence I’m pretty positive Deadliest Catch owes me something here…
Jay Shut Up and Drive Shirt Photo coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment